Who is eligible?
The JoycePass program will provide up to 10 seats per performance to members of the following groups, living in the tri-state area (NY, NJ, CT):
- Dance Professionals
- Dance Students
- Dance Teachers
- Non-profit Performing Arts Administrators
How do I apply?
- Gather your documentation. You will be asked to submit one of the following forms of validation by uploading an image or providing a link to a:
- Current Pay Stub
- Current Student I.D. or Transcript
- Current Non-Profit Employment I.D. or Business Card
- Program or Flyer of a Recent Performance
- Website Listing Your Affiliation with a Company
If you believe you qualify but are not able to provide any of the above forms of validation, please email JoycePass@joyce.org to discuss.
How long does it take to process my application?
You will be contacted within five business days.
How do I use my JoycePass?
Once approved, you will be able to purchase available $10 tickets by logging into your account at Joyce.org. You may also purchase tickets by calling our box office or visiting us in person. JoycePass will allow you to purchase one ticket per show, and the ticket must only be used by you. The box office may request ID when you pick up your ticket.
When does the JoycePass expire?
JoycePass is a pilot program and will continue through the end of the Spring/Summer ’18 season (August 18, 2018). We thank the Howard Gilman Foundation for their generosity in funding this program.
We look forward to welcoming dance community members into this program!