The Joyce Theater expands to the East Village
287 East 10 Street
The Joyce Theater has opened the New York Center for Creativity & Dance, a new space for ideation and the creation of movement. Formerly The Boys' Club, the New York Center for Creativity & Dance is a 58,000 square-feet, seven-story, and column-free building.
Rental Rates, Dimensions, & Floor Type
All studios have sound systems outfitted with an aux cable and/or are Bluetooth compatible. All studios (except The Library) also have freestanding, mobile mirrors. Please click here to download this information.
USING THE AVAILABILITY CALENDAR:
- view by “week”
- click the down arrow in the upper right corner to view by individual studio
- use the rental inquiry form below to request space that is available
Once we receive your rental inquiry form submission, our rentals team will process the request in a few day's time and reach out with a rental agreement reflecting your requested studio reservation. Once you have signed your agreement you will be prompted to pay online via SquareUp. We also accept checks and cash as payment. Your space will not be considered confirmed until your agreement is signed, and payment is received.
- Hours of Operation:
- Mon-Fri: 9am-10pm
- Sat-Sun: 10am-6pm
- For standard rehearsal studio usage there is a 2-hour rental minimum
- The building is a 7-story walk-up with studios on the 1st-4th floors.
- Want to set up a tour? Have more questions? Interested in a monthly rental? Email firstname.lastname@example.org